by Jeff , Mar 20, 2020To Our Valued Customers:
We want to reassure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus so that we can continue to provide you with the services you need to keep your vehicle running safely.
The following 8 steps are being implemented:
- We have reduced staff to fewer than 10 people during any shift.
- Team members are instructed to wash hands for 20 seconds or more multiple times throughout the day.
- Ongoing cleaning is is taking place in every part of the facility (office, shop, restroom, lobby)
- All areas are cleaned with high purpose, multi purpose cleaner with hydrogen peroxide and Lysol.
- To reduce customer contact we are accepting vehicles for call ahead/drop-off only. The lobby is closed. No customers waiting.
- The restroom is restricted to employee use only.
- All vehicles are being sanitized before and after to protect customers and employees.
- Gloves are available if needed.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of both our team members and our customers. Thank you, as always, for your continued support. We are glad for the opportunity to serve you.
Jeff Vizachero & Staff